Over the past years, an increasing number of employers especially from the Middle Eastern Countries, have shown interest in hiring Nepalese workers and many of them have shifted their attention concerning hiring of expatriate workers from a number of their original labour supply Countries to Nepal. This Change is due to various reasons, some of them are as follows:
- Nepalese workers are renowned for their hard work, loyalty and high sense of responsibility and Discipline.
- The employers do get the advantage of wide choice due to availability of skilled, semi skilled and unskilled workers almost in all fields and vocations who are really available for immediate placement.
- Procedures and formalities for host Nepalese workers for overseas employment are simple.
- Nepalese workers are comparatively more cost effective and their hiring cost is lower as compared to other labour exporting countries.
- Nepalese workers are peace loving and extremely loyal to their employers and devotee to their duties. Nepal is situated very close to the labour importing countries and linked by air with almost all the major cities of the world.